DEPUTY SHERIFF (OSAGE COUNTY, KS)
The Osage County Sheriff’s Office is currently seeking Kansas Certified Law Enforcement applicants. The applicants must be prepared to work in a proactive law enforcement agency located in a busy rural setting. Osage County is located south of Topeka and southwest of Kansas City. There are two federal lakes and one State Lake located within our jurisdiction.
TYPE: Full Time
- Applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent(GED).
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, pass a background and psychological examination.
- Applicant must possess a valid Kansas Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Applicant must be of good moral character, with no felony or domestic violence convictions/diversions.
- Certain misdemeanor convictions will also be a disqualifier.
Applications can be obtained at www.osageco.org or in person at the Osage County Sheriff’s Office, 131 W. 14th, Lyndon, KS. For more information, contact the Osage Sheriff’s Office at 785-828-4657. Positions will remain open until filled.
Osage County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity Employer.