Deputy Sheriff (Pawnee County Sheriff, KS)
Pawnee County is seeking an individual to fill one full-time position as a Sheriff's Deputy. This position is responsible for performing uniformed deputy patrol duties and enforcing all federal, state and local laws and county resolutions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Kansas driver's license with no serious traffic violations
- KLETC certification preferred but not required
- Must pass security background check
- Medical and psychological exams and drug screening.
Those with Brady/Giglio history need not apply. Application and full job description can be picked up at Pawnee County Sheriff's Office-116 W 8th St, Larned, KS. Salary is DOQ.