Deputy Sheriff (Marion County Sheriff, KS)
Marion County Sheriff's Office is seeking an individual for a full-time Deputy Sheriff position. This position is responsible for performing uniformed patrol duties and enforcing all federal, state and local laws and county resolutions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Kansas driver's license with no serious traffic violations
- KLETC certification preferred but not required
- Must pass security background check
- Medical and psychological exams and drug screening.
Applications may be picked up at the Marion County Sheriff's Office or on line at http://www.marioncoks.net/Portals/ks-marion/documents/Employment%20App.pdf
Please send applications to:
Sheriff Robert Craft
202 S 4th
Marion, KS 66861