Patrol Deputy (Lyon County Sheriff's Office)
The Lyon County Sheriff's Office is hiring for patrol deputy.
• $20.18/hr with lateral transfer pay up to 5 years of experience.
• Take Home Vehicle
• Minimum age to apply - 21 years old
• Deputies will assist in all aspects of the operations of the Lyon County Sheriff's Office; including all duties of jail operations, service of the process of the courts, criminal and traffic law enforcement and any other tasks assigned by their supervisor to promote the public's safety.
• Appointment of this position requires successful completion of pre-employment background, oral interview, Polygraph, background investigation, and interview with Command Staff. If successful a conditional offer of Employment followed by Job Fitness Physical, Psychological Testing, Physical Exam, Drug and Alcohol screen.
• Apply at https://lyoncounty.org/index/jobs/
• Contact Detective Sergeant Jacob Welsh at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.