Road Deputy (Stafford County Sheriff's Department)
The Stafford County Sheriff's Department is looking for a self-motivated, proactive individual to fill a Road Deputy Position. Full-time certified Law Enforcement preferred but not required. Applicant must be 21 at the time of applying and have a minimum of a high school diploma.
All equipment and take-home patrol vehicle are furnished. Residency is required within the county. The county has health, eye, and dental Insurance available and KPERS retirement.
Salary: Non-certified Starts $19.86 per hr.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must possess a valid Kansas driver's license.
- No arrest convictions.
- Must pass a background investigation.
- Must pass a physical and drug test.
- Must pass a Psych Evaluation.
- No Brady/Giglio issues.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT:
STAFFORD COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
209 N BROADWAY
ST JOHN KS 67576